We are fortunate to have Ron Montoya, Consumer Advice Editor with Edmunds.com. Ron has been with Edmunds since 2008. Today, Ron shares with us his insights on buying inexpensive used cars. He also shares information on what to avoid, the need to find a good mechanic, and details on the Edmunds.com’s Debt Free Car Project.
Click to Listen
Below are links to helpful Edmunds.com articles.
- How Much Is My Car Worth?
- How To Photograph Your Car for Sale
- Five Questions To Ask Before You Say Yes to an Extended Warranty
- How To Look Up and Compare MPG
- How To Buy and Maintain a Very Inexpensive Car
- How To Find Your Car Owner’s Manual Online
- What Is a Salvage-Title Vehicle?
- Quick Guide To Buying a Used Car
- When Should You Change Your Oil?
- How To Quickly Decode Your VIN
- Buying a Used Car for Under $2,500
- How To Find a Good Car Mechanic
- Top Five Ways to Make Your Car Run Forever
- The Debt-Free Car Project
- The Debt-Free Car Project Chapter 2: Preventive Car Maintenance
- The Debt-Free Car Project Chapter 3: Curbstoners and Internet Scams
- The Debt-Free Car Project Chapter 4: Dealing With Repairs
- The Debt-Free Car Project Chapter 5: Driving Cross Country in a 1996 Lexus ES 300
- The Debt-Free Car Project Chapter 6: Midyear Check-In
- The Debt-Free Car Project Chapter 7: Sailing Past 150,000 Miles
- The Debt-Free Car Project Chapter 8: Wrap-Up
Like this interview? Please let Ron know on Twitter at @rmontoyaedumnds. You can also let Edmunds.com know on Twitter at @edmunds.
If you liked this episode, please consider going to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. Taking this action will help this podcast move up and be more easily found in iTunes. Thank you for an honest rating and review.
Do you have a comment about this interview or about the podcast itself? Please leave any comments below.
I appreciate every listener. Thank you for listening to the Cash Car Convert podcast.